Hide and Seek
This experience is:
for 2 people
1-3 hours long
- Pick someone you don’t know very well but want to become closer to, such as someone you have just begun dating or recently struck up a friendship with.
- Together, pick an area near where you live and clearly define the boundaries of that area. (For example, “Between 14th Street and 34th Street and east of Park Avenue in Manhattan.”) This area should be no more than one half a square mile.
- Your goal is to find each other, and the experience ends when you do so.
- Consider whether having searched for someone changes how you see them.
- Send any observations you have about the experience to:firstname.lastname@example.org
By Ana B. Freeman