This experience is:
for 1 person
< 1 hour long narrative, aesthetic, psychological
- Find a blank piece of paper and your favorite writing utensil.
- Make yourself comfortable in a quiet space appropriate for writing.
- While sitting in front of your blank paper, recall what you thought about and did during the first 10 minutes you were awake this morning.
- Set a timer for 12 minutes.
- Starting at the bottom right corner of the page, begin to write the content of your morning from right to left. Do not stop until the timer buzzes.
- Once the timer goes off, read over what you wrote. Read it as you would a normal book, starting from the top of the page (or wherever you left off) from left to right.
- Underline phrases or sentences that you find interesting.
- See if you can build a new story around those phrases or sentences.
- Send any observations you have about the experience to: